Signs You Child May Be A BUlly
- Positive views towards violence
- Often aggressive towards parents, teachers and other adults
- A need to control and dominate others and situations
- Boy bullies tend to be physically stronger than their peers
- Girl bullies want to win at all costs, tend to be more dramatic than their friends and have a "mean girls" streak
- Hot tempered, impulsive and easily frustrates
- Often tests limits, boundaries and breaks rules
- Good at talking their way of of difficult and tense situations
- Show little sympathy towards others who are bulled
© STOMP Out Bullying™ 2007 - 2014 www.STOMPOutBullying.org
STOMP Out Bullying™, NO MATTER™ and Blue Shirt Day™ World Day of Bullying Prevention™ are trademarked names of the organization STOMP Out Bullying™, and may not be used by any other parties.
Permission to reproduce any information or images contained on this site must be requested in writing and submitted to the attention of STOMP Out Bullying™ Media Relations. Unauthorized usage of these trademarks are considered to be intellectual property infringements.