If you were bullied, cyberbullied or thought of suicide and turned it all around here is your chance to Inspire and advocate!
Share Your Stories and Videos About Bullying and Cyberbullying
You may talk about your experiences with bullying and cyberbullying but we want you to share your stories that have positive outcomes.
As a member of the STOMP Out Bullying™ community we ask that you participate with responsibility, honesty and safety.
Please post your stories in English.
Here are a few guidelines to get you started:
Be Nice, Respectful And Tolerant
• Respect what others say, think and believe.
• It's okay to share ideas and discuss issues but we expect you to be you, to be real and not to impersonate
Be Honest And Accurate
• It's okay to disagree. But it's also critical to justify your opinions with accurate facts and info, using sources
and links to support your contributions.
• No reposting
• If you see a © or ™ mark that means the copy and art are trademarked and/or registered to someone else.
Don?t upload any images, music or videos that isn?t yours or that you don?t have permission to use.
• If you find something on someone else?s website or blog, give them credit and use their URL.
• Avoid using anything that might harm the reputation of individuals and organizations,
or materials that might damage them.
• Never harass, threaten, abuse or offend anyone
• Do not use obscene or indecent content or language.
• Don?t encourage to hurt themselves or others.
If You Are Under The Age Of 13
• Because of the Children's Privacy Protection Act you need to be 13 or over to use our site.
Important Things To Consider
The Share Your Story space is NOT intended to be used for getting help for personal problems.
• We understand that being bullied hurts and can sometimes make us feel that we are at the point of wanting
to end our life. Nothing is worth ending our lives but If you are feeling that bad please visit our HelpChat line
on our web site at www.stompoutbullying.org. If you are in crisis -- immediately call 911 or the National
Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 1-800-273-TALK (8255).
• Do not post personal info, your last name, email address, Facebook, MySpace, Twitter or other social
networking name, phone number or home address.
• The STOMP Out Bullying™ Video and/or Share Your Story space is not a place to post medical
or legal advice nor does STOMP Out Bullying™. Should you do so you will be banned from the site.
• NO selling, advertising or promoting of products and services is allowed.
Breaking the rules
• All shared videos stories are subject to approval by STOMP Out Bullying™.
If you break the guidelines, your content will not be approved.